Everyone at Los Molinos Elementary is committed to delivering a premier educational experience to all of our students. We strive to provide a positive, safe, and engaging learning environment filled with a variety of programs and services to meet the varied learning needs of our students. We are always here to support you and your student, and we welcome you to visit the school at any time.
BASKETBALL HAS BEGUN!
Students must have a clearance slip from the office to attend (physical and parent permissions/insurance). In addition, they must have no F's and a GPA of 2.0. Grade checks will be made bi-weekly to ensure adherence to these requirements.
SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED SOON
Boys Coach: Steve Novo
Girls Coach: Joe Ball
Sign up for text alerts! Text 81010, message: @lmewildcat
School Site Council:
The role of the School Site Council is to adhere to the legislation that education should be a joint effort of parents, teachers, administrators, and other school staff to work towards a common goal of success for all students. (EC 52852). The purpose of this Council is:
- Develop a Single Site Plan for Student Achievement
- Discuss issues and programs and make decisions
- Improve Communication
- Develop leadership
- Share information and educate the group
- Improve overall organizational productivity and effectiveness
PARENT BOOSTER CLUB
The parent booster club meets the last Monday of the month. This club helps support fundraising activities and plans special events for students at our school. All parents of TK-8th grade are encouraged to come be a part of the many festivities and events including:
* Halloween Carnival
* Breakfast with Santa
* Book Giveaway Support
* Movie Nights
* Awards and Recognitions
* Supporting sports programs
The purpose of the ELAC committee is to assist and advise the Los Molinos Elementary School in the development of programs for English Language Learners (EL). This Committee brings together English Learner representatives for the purpose of sharing ideas and suggestions regarding the educational needs of students who are acquiring English as a second language.
- Provide feedback on the development of the district master plan of educational programs for ELs.
- Conduct Site needs assessment
- Feedback on district program, goals, and objectives
- Review of and comments on the written notifications required to be sent to parents/guardians
- Review and comment on the district reclassification procedures
NO SCHOOL - February 19th - February 23rd
Students will return on Monday, February 26, 2018
Student Attendance Calendar and Los Molinos Elementary Activity CalendarTop of Page