Everyone at Los Molinos Elementary is committed to delivering a premier educational experience to all of our students. We strive to provide a positive, safe, and engaging learning environment filled with a variety of programs and services to meet the varied learning needs of our students. We are always here to support you and your student, and we welcome you to visit the school at any time.
Sign up for text alerts! Text 81010, message: @lmewildcat
PARENT BOOSTER CLUB
The parent booster club meets the last Monday of the month. This club helps support fundraising activities and plans special events for students at our school. All parents of TK-8th grade are encouraged to come be a part of the many festivities and events including:
* Halloween Carnival
* Breakfast with Santa
* Book Giveaway Support
* Movie Nights
* Awards and Recognitions
* Supporting sports programs
The purpose of the DELAC, or subcommittee on English learner education, is to provide guidance and advice to the Board and the District staff on the needs and services for English learners.
The accomplishments of this committee are:
1. Development or revision of a master plan of education, programs and services for English learners.
2. Conduct a district-wide needs assessment on a school-by-school basis
3. Establishment of district program, goals, and objectives for programs and services for English learners
4. Development of a plan to ensure compliance with any applicable teacher and instructional aide requirements
5. The district’s reclassification procedures.
6. Written notifications required to be disseminated to families
SOFTBALL BEGINS MARCH 20th!
Students must have a clearance slip from the office to attend (physical and parent permissions/insurance). In addition, they must have no F's and a GPA of 2.0 in Trimester 2.
Ron Belcher is the coach and practices will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until games begin. Once games begin, a practice schedule will revolve around games.
Middle School Softball to begins March 20th
Honor/Merit Assembly March 14th at 5:30pm
Trimester 2 Report Cards have been sent home
April is Autism Awareness Month
Student Attendance Calendar and Los Molinos Elementary Activity Calendar